A PROVEN REMEDY FOR GALLSTONES
Gallbladder is a small organ located under the liver that stores bile, a digestive fluid made in the liver. Gallstones are hard deposits in the gallbladder and may consist of cholesterol, salt, or bilirubin which are the discarded red blood cells. The stones can range in size, from tiny sand grains to large ones the size of golf balls. One may or may not experience any symptoms. Normal symptoms that one may experience are (a) pain that radiates in the upper abdomen, normally on the right side or in the middle, (b) fever (c) a yellowish tint in your skin or eyes (jaundice), (d) nausea or vomiting and (e) clay-coloured stools.
Normally surgery is the first option preferred if one has stones in gall bladder. The common practice is a laparoscopic gallbladder removal – an expensive surgery.
The fact is that the surgery can be avoided and gallstones can be expelled from the body with a simple home remedy!
Required items :
- Apples or Apple Juice
- Epsom Salt (Magnesium Sulphate – available at all medical stores)
- Sesame oil or Cold pressed olive oil
Eat 6 apples or drink 1 litre of pure apple juice, per day for five consecutive days.
On the sixth day :
- Avoid heavy food. Avoid having any food after 4 pm – No dinner.
- Have one cup of hot water, mixing 1 tsp Epsom salt at 6.00 pm
- Have another cup of hot water, mixing 1 tsp Epsom salt at 8.00 pm
- Have half cup of pure lemon juice mixed with half cup of Sesame oil or cold pressed olive oil at 10.00 pm and sleep
Ensure that the seventh day falls on a holiday – you may get a loose motion! You will see the greenish stones getting expelled along with the stool on the seventh day! Your gall bladder is free of stones now!